domingo, 14 de junho de 2009

V/A - We Don't Need Society Tributo ao D.R.I.


V/A - We Don't Need Society Tributo ao D.R.I.

01 Karma - The Mirrormen
02 Plastique - Electric Frankenstein
03 Reagonomics / Sad to Be - Ratos De Porao
04 Mad Man - Deceased
05 Dennis' Problem - Capitalist Casualties
06 Coffin - The Fartz
07 Violent Pacification - Hollywood Hate
08 No Sense - Bloodred Bacteria
09 Tear I Down - Very Metal
10 My Fate to Hate - L'Amico Di Martucci
11 Dry Heaves - Reality's End
12 Commuter Man - Mala Suerte
13 Nursing Home Blues - 40 Grit
14 Busted Busted Again - Deface
15 Tone Deaf - Sappy Bell
16 Couch Slouch - Butcher
17 God is Broke - Zero Bull Shit
18 Under the Overpass - Mercury Legion
19 I Don't Need Society - Mr. Bungle
20 Problem Addict - Milkman
21 Think for Yourself - Candy Striper Death Orgy
22 Mone Stinks - The Crosstops
23 Snap - Retox
24 I'd Rather be Sleeping - North Side Kings
25 I'm the Liar - The Eight Bucks Experiment
26 Gone Too Long - Victory Flag
27 5 Year Plan - Holy Moses
28 Closet Punk - The Strap-Ons
29 Yes Ma'am - Total Fucking Destruction
30 Equal People - Bloodshot Hooligans
31 Acid Rain - Crash
32 Slit My Wrist - Shut the Fuck Up
33 Thrash Hard - Chopcore
34 Slumlord - Resort to Distort
35 Coffin - The Jackalopes
36 Dry Heaves - MC Jesus
37 I'd Rather be Sleeping - Retox


Mr. Bungle - I Don't Need Society / faixa 19 do cd

myspace

download

Nenhum comentário: